Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just A Quick Rave...

So our Rave for today is....

ENDOTA ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OILS!


This stuff is to die for! All natural ingredients and they smell awesome! 
All are 10ml bottles and are either $23.00 or $26.00
They come in the following down to earth blends:
BREATH - lavender, eucalyptus, lemon and peppermint.
CLARITY - Lemon, orange and mandarin.
CALM - Bergamot, lavender and Ylang Ylang.
PERSPECTIVE - Orange, spruce, patchouli and cinnamon
DREAM - Ylang Ylang, orange and patchouli
SPIRIT - Cedarwood and sandalwood 




I use these everyday to either uplift or calm clients while they relax and get their lashes done. I usually start my consultation off by asking how their day has been and how they are feeling. If they are down or need a lift then I use the appropriate essential oil to give them a little something more from my treatment.


You can order online at: 
Endota Essential Oils

I am in no way affiliated with Endota - or have been paid in any way for this blog - I simply comment on things that I feel are great for our business and our salon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment